Since 1992, Case Strategies has assisted hospitals and health care facilities with the analysis of their current facilities or departments to determine inefficiencies or areas that need streamlining. With the signing of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, health care facilities cannot afford to have inefficient work processes or wastage in either services or utilization of materials. This is a full service, which included budgeting, development of leadership, and implementation of new work processes, delivery systems, and monitoring of change. We have the experience and education to assist you to the fullest. Proficient in "Lean Management" Theories and management style. Our services include:
Analysis of the problem by adherence of your goals, objectives, vision process, the successes and problems of a department, or the facility to develop a management-leadership plan specifically designed for your company.
- Determine the strategic actions for the transformation and meeting of goals.
- Align the appropriate resources ensure your staff works to the highest level of efficiency and effectiveness.
- Educate the members of the staff and align their involvement into the plan.
- Develop the leaders for the change.
- Assist with implementation of the plan.
- Monitor the results.